Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Corrupt personal folders by John
Hi My pst file has gone corrupt. I tried repairing it with scanpost but the repaired file, although retains its large size, does not show any items...
January 13th 06 03:15 PM
by John Go to last post
5 985
Outlook wont work, but Outlook Express does by BRShort
we have a new computer that we want to use Outlook. Outlook Express works fine, but Outlook will not connect to our mail server to send or receive...
January 13th 06 05:30 PM
by BRShort Go to last post
6 961
After exporting Contacts, why nothing in BusinessStreet2 and 3? by David Tong
When I export a set of Contacts from OL2k to an Excel file (using default mapping), the Postcode and City parts of the street address end up in...
January 13th 06 05:36 PM
by David Tong Go to last post
0 765
Task Export Question by [email protected]
Good day, I have a number of Outlook 2003 tasks that I am exporting to Excel 2003. When I export, the Tasks Notes field defaults to a...
January 13th 06 05:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 750
recieve email from in office outlook vs outlook express by kwj86
How do I get my email to go to my microsoft office 2003 email vs to my outlook express email?
January 13th 06 06:01 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 811
Outlook 2003 Live questions by toreddie
Thanks Diane. I guess I'm still a little confused about the difference between the regular Outlook 2003 (part of Office 2003) and Outlook 2003...
January 13th 06 06:09 PM
by toreddie Go to last post
2 924
profiles share contact list ??? by mike
can i make 2 or 3 mail profiles share the same one contact list in outlook 2003 without a server involved ??? and... can i make outlook open to a...
January 13th 06 07:02 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,075
Lost Contacts after switch to Personal Folders File.. any suggestions? by Scott Streit
I recently switched my Outlook 2k3 data file from the old 97-2002 format to the updated larger capacity Personal Folders File. I created a new new...
January 13th 06 08:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,224
Outlook 2002 Problems by Jeff Needle
I have two strange problems with Outlook 2002. If someone can help, I'd be very grateful. 1. When responding to an email, or creating a new...
January 13th 06 08:53 PM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
9 1,241
can I transfer Works calendar to Outlook calendar by claybird
I just installed Outlook 2003 on my computer. I have been using the calendar function of Microsoft Works and want to know if there's a way I can...
January 13th 06 08:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,542
Outlook 2003 Slowdown/Hang by Bob Horton
Hi! I have a machine with an MSI MB, Athlon 32 3200+ processor, 1GB of ram, Norton Systemworks 2003, and Office 2003. The machine works fine until...
January 13th 06 09:12 PM
by Jim Sager Go to last post
4 1,116
Problems with assigned tasks by rldjda
I just started using outlook 2003 SP2 to assign tasks. It worked fine a week ago, but now when the person I assigned the task to send me their...
January 13th 06 09:22 PM
by rldjda Go to last post
0 1,017
group memberships by Nick at Trumps
Guys, In OE, you could open a contact, click on Other and see what Groups they were members of. Can you do the same in Outlook? If so,...
January 13th 06 09:37 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 916
Outlook and OE email problem by Ramon A. Aranguren
Office 2002 I use Outlook only for contacts and calender. I have no email account set up. I use OE for emails and Newsgroups. It is set as default...
January 13th 06 09:43 PM
by Ramon A. Aranguren Go to last post
2 1,089
Send Web Page by Email (hyperlinks don't work) by John Reames
None of the sites open! -- John "Diane Poremsky " wrote: use tables, not text boxes, for controlling the layout. if you have front page or...
January 13th 06 10:03 PM
by John Reames Go to last post
0 1,147
how do I transfer file from Clipboard to an e-mail message by tommul
How do I transfer a file from Outlook clipboard or C drive to the body of an e-mail message NOT as an attachment. thanks
January 13th 06 10:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 928
Outlook BCM & Accounting 2006 by R. Fisher
I recently installed Office 2003 (with Outlook 2003), Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager and MS Small Business Accounting 2006. It is my...
January 13th 06 10:52 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 842
Do Not AutoArchive by Conan Kelly
Hello All, Does anyone know how I use the "Do Not AutoArchive" field? I've added it to most (if not all) of my email folders. In some of the...
January 13th 06 11:31 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 3,866
Outlook 2003 will not print an HTML message by Stan Kay
Having had no difficulty in the past, somehow now Outlook 2003 will not print an HTML message. It throws up an Internet Explorer Script Error "An...
January 14th 06 01:07 AM
by Stan Kay Go to last post
8 9
Inbox problem by News at CWNet