Move mail to Inbox Folder

Old January 27th 10, 03:18 PM
RajeshDavid RajeshDavid is offline
Junior Member

Default Move mail to Inbox Folder

I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of .msg.
How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old January 27th 10, 07:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"RajeshDavid" wrote in message

I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of .msg.

An MSG file is not an archive.

How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again.

Open the Windows folder containing it, click it, and drag it back to your
Outlook Inbox.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old January 28th 10, 10:14 AM
RajeshDavid RajeshDavid is offline
Junior Member

I have to do this programmatically using DOT NET.
please share your idea.
Old January 28th 10, 02:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

"RajeshDavid" wrote in message

I have to do this programmatically using DOT NET.
please share your idea.

Ask in one of the programming newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
or microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]