Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   keyboard problem (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/98764-keyboard-problem.html)

gail January 8th 10 05:35 AM

keyboard problem

My keyboard seems to be fine except for the / and ? mark keys when I'm creating a new msg. I;m getting the letter e or E with a mark like a french accent on the top. It was working fine until tonite. What did I do and how do I fix it ???

Roady [MVP] January 8th 10 07:26 AM

keyboard problem

Check your keyboard layout and language settings in your Regional and
Language options in Control Panel.
For details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/16

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

gail January 8th 10 03:57 PM

keyboard problem

THANK YOU !!!
I had gone to languages in the control panel but I don't think I went deep enough. I always used Outlook Express in the past but with my new w7 laptop I'm still getting used to Outlook. This forum is awesome.
xo