outlook 2003 problem

Old January 4th 10, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jane

Default outlook 2003 problem

hi, i am trying to set up outlook for my husband, i have filled in the email
bits and that is working fine,but then i get a message saying 'unable to open
your default email folders. outlook could not start because a data file to
send adn receive mail could not be found' what do i do, i have tried adding
one but there does not seem to be one to add?

Old January 4th 10, 08:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jane

Thnks Kathleen, but where do i go to get to file - it won't let me open
outlook at all because o this error

Jane

.

Old January 4th 10, 08:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Kathleen Orland[_2_]

Try recreating your Outlook profile in that case:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm