saving outlook 2007 signature as a template

Old December 14th 09, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian

Default saving outlook 2007 signature as a template

I have created a signature in outlook 2007 and I want to save it as a
template for easy access. Can I save it, if so to where and what procedure do
I go through to open the saved template.
Old December 14th 09, 04:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL[_2_]

If you saved a signature via OptionsMail FormatSignatures the various
options are listed under 'choose default signature' in the creation / save
process.
A signature is not a template its simply added to a msg following the
criteria you previously set (Above)

Old December 14th 09, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You don't need to save it as a template - set it as a signature and create a
blank one so you can swap them in and out with a right click on the current
signature.

If you mean so you can edit it and use it for more signatures, its just a
lain old html file in the Signatures folder. Ctrl+click on the Signatures
button in tools, options to open to the location in windows explorer.
(C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signa tures)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: