I keep getting an error code 0x8007007E when I try to use outlook

Old March 27th 06, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DB

Default I keep getting an error code 0x8007007E when I try to use outlook

when I try to send or receive an e-mail with Outlook I get an error message
which reads ( unkown error code 0x8007007E ) I am conected to the internet
when I do this. Please help
Old March 27th 06, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
K. Orland

What version of Outlook are you running?

Have you tried a simple detect and repair from the help menu? Also, did you
copy over a PST that was perhaps read only? Check the attributes of the file.
If you're using a PST, what is the size of the file and have you run a
ScanPST.exe against it to see if there are any issues?

The error number you posted is normally a "module not found" error (I've
seen it more frequently from Windows Update than Outlook) and I'm really not
sure what that means in regards to Outlook. Try to make sure you're running
the latest SP's and hotfixes, make sure you've also reapplied any SP's.

--
Kathleen Orland
Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light