Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Not able to open attachements in outlook 2007 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/95264-not-able-open-attachements-outlook.html)

Amy September 24th 09 03:43 PM

Not able to open attachements in outlook 2007

I have just converted from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007. The oonly problem
i have it that I am not able to view, open or save attachements.

e.g I can see there is a word doc attached in the preview pane. I double
click to open the mail and i can still see the doc. I double click the doc
and i get a dialog box saying "you should only open attahcments from a
trustowrty source. Attachement : xxxxx.doc from xxxxx - message (html) Would
you like to open the file or save it to your computer?
there there are 3 buttons open save and cancel

When I say open i get the message "the operation failed. an object could not
be found.

If i try and save it i get the message "Outlook cannot save the file"

Please help are i need to be able to open and save my docs! Same thing
happend with a .pdf

thanks