Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook hangs when I access from remote desktop (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/95119-outlook-hangs-when-i-access.html)

rg1742 September 20th 09 08:20 PM

Outlook hangs when I access from remote desktop

I am using Vista on my home computer and XP on the remote desktop.

Ben M. Schorr, MVP September 20th 09 11:07 PM

Outlook hangs when I access from remote desktop

Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

Kathleen Orland[_2_] September 21st 09 02:10 PM

Outlook hangs when I access from remote desktop

And your question? I don't see one posted. I also don't see any details that
would be helpful such as version of Outlook, type of mail account, and how
you're accessing your mail remotely.