Programmatically creating/modifying Outlook send/receive groups

Old September 18th 09, 07:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Stop method of Sync object is not workin[_2_]

Default Programmatically creating/modifying Outlook send/receive groups

Hi All,

I want to make new send and receive group programmatically in MS Outlook
and edit existing send and receive group settings. I have tried MAPI and
Outlook object model but it didn’t work.

I have two accounts in Outlook profile and want to customize the
send/receive behaviour in my Outlook add-in for these accounts. I am trying
to achieve this by creating another send-receive group and keeping one
account in each group. Now I can cancel the send-receive on any group using
the SyncObject whenever I don’t want to sync a particular account. Since I
want to create a setup program, I need to programmatically create the
send-receive group.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated
Old September 21st 09, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

rosoft.com wrote in message

I want to make new send and receive group programmatically in MS Outlook
and edit existing send and receive group settings. I have tried MAPI and
Outlook object model but it didn’t work.

The best places for programming questions is
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba and
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]