Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   how to change Outlook Connector password?? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/94736-how-change-outlook-connector-password.html)

van September 10th 09 03:54 PM

how to change Outlook Connector password??

When I am in Live ID, I m unable to st a new password for OUTLOOK CONNECTOR,
and posted responses don't address the problem. Help!!!

Diane Poremsky [MVP] September 10th 09 06:47 PM

how to change Outlook Connector password??

The connector uses the same password as your live id account. You can't set
a separate one for it. After you change the live id password outlook will
whine and you can then change it in Outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: