Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   outlook mail merge (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/94227-outlook-mail-merge.html)

Pat K[_2_] August 28th 09 07:56 PM

outlook mail merge

can anyone tell me if it is possible to send a marketing e-mail to a small
list of addresses from my home computer and make it look like it came from
the office computer?
--
Pat K

Vince Averello August 29th 09 08:54 AM

outlook mail merge

You could change the 'From' address to use your work e-mail but an
examination of the headers of the message might reveal that it came from a
different IP address. How deep are you expecting the recipients to delve
into it?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] August 29th 09 11:05 PM

outlook mail merge

Mail merge uses the default account. You'd need to change the address on
your account (Tools, Accounts) or connect to the work account and send from
it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: