Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Zoom Message Disply? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/93735-zoom-message-disply.html)

Stewart Berman[_2_] August 14th 09 12:48 AM

Zoom Message Disply?

Outlook 2007

Is there some way to zoom down the Reading Pane? I would like to display it at 50%. Not change the
size of the Reading Pane but reduce the size of the contents. Is that doable?

vasu August 14th 09 01:15 AM

Zoom Message Disply?

Hi Stewart,

If I understand your problem correctly we can reduce the zoom on outlook
reading pane by holding the control key and use the mouse wheel.
Scroll the mouse wheel to change the zoom. Usually by scrolling the
mouse wheel backwards decreases the zoom.

Hope this resolves your problem!! :)

Regards
Sid
Windows or Linux ---- What the heck, I will use both and combine them

Stewart Berman[_2_] August 14th 09 05:21 AM

Zoom Message Disply?

I want to permanently change the zoom -- and for the entire Reading Pane. Using the mouse wheel
only reduces one section at a time. You need to do the heading separately and you need to do it
every time you open a message.

Isn't there a way to just adjust the zoom for the Reading Pane once and keep it adjusted?

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] August 14th 09 06:09 PM

Zoom Message Disply?

"Stewart Berman" wrote in message

Outlook 2007

Is there some way to zoom down the Reading Pane? I would like to display it
at 50%. Not change the
size of the Reading Pane but reduce the size of the contents. Is that
doable?

For some formats (HTML and Rich Text) of messages, you can use the scroll
wheel while holding Ctrl in the Reading Pane to change the zoom.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]