Mass e-mail one-by-one

Old June 28th 09, 01:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
small caps

Default Mass e-mail one-by-one

Hi,
how can I send the same e-mail to 200 recipients, but in a way each of them
sees in "To:" field only their e-mail address? (sending 200 e-mails in which
only recipient is different)
Thank you in advance,

small caps

Old July 10th 09, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
F.H. Muffman

how can I send the same e-mail to 200 recipients, but in a way each of
them sees in "To:" field only their e-mail address? (sending 200 e-mails in
which only recipient is different)

Search help for 'mail merge'.

--
f.h.