How do I get and install the PSTPRX.dll file for Office XP?

Old March 23rd 06, 12:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Alex

Default How do I get and install the PSTPRX.dll file for Office XP?

I am missing the pstprx.dll file in Outlook. Need help in finding the file
and installing. Can't use Outlook untill this file is installed. Any ideas?

Alex
Old March 23rd 06, 12:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sharath

1.. Close Outlook XP
2.. From Control Panel, double-click Mail .
3.. Click Show Profiles
4.. Remove All profiles.
5.. Click Ok.
6.. Run this to reconfigure your mail account:
\\cern.ch\dfs\applications\CERN\OLExchg\OLxpForCER N.vbs
Sharath

Old March 23rd 06, 01:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nikki

DLL File: pstprx or pstprx.dll
DLL Name: Microsoft Outlook Windows CE Synchronization DLL

pstprx.dll contains libraries for Windows CE Outlook synchronization.

Just to give a little information the information below comes from the
following web page:
http://mmm2.web.cern.ch/mmm2/Faq/con...0_0_pstprx.asp

Microsoft information:

FIX: "MAPI was unable to load the information service Pstprx.dll" error
message when you upgrade to Office XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default...58&Product=out

Nikki Peterson