Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   "502 Access Denied" message (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/87645-502-access-denied-message.html)

Ted[_3_] March 14th 09 09:46 PM

"502 Access Denied" message

Now for two days, each time I try to get on news groups
I get the above message and talked to it:

(Hit Connection Limit)(newsfe07.iad)(tornado v1.2.5.548)

Google suggested to by RegCure, wich I did and intermitently
it works, but most of the time the message is there and I can not
get on news groups!!! Any ideas please.

Ted

John Nice March 14th 09 11:18 PM

"502 Access Denied" message

"Ted" wrote in message
Now for two days, each time I try to get on news groups
I get the above message and talked to it:

(Hit Connection Limit)(newsfe07.iad)(tornado v1.2.5.548)

Google suggested to by RegCure, wich I did and intermitently it works, but
most of the time the message is there and I can not
get on news groups!!! Any ideas please.

Outlook doesn't support newsgroups. Try an Outlook Express group.

John

Peter Foldes[_2_] March 15th 09 12:30 AM

"502 Access Denied" message

Ted

Exactly what the 502 error said. Hit Connection LIMIT. Check with your ISP,Newsgroup
Administration about your limit that you are allowed. You maxed out Ted

--
Peter

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] March 15th 09 03:03 AM

"502 Access Denied" message

Not an Outlook issue as Outlook cannot read news groups.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Ted asked: