Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Download total message from exchange (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/84890-download-total-message-exchange.html)

Deon[_4_] January 21st 09 09:48 PM

Download total message from exchange

Hi there.

I am connected to my office's exchange with broadband. All messages I get
are also downloaded on my PC at home. (Office 2007)

BUT, only the headers are downloaded on my machine at home and are only
downloaded in total when I click on it.

How can I make sure that all mails' bodies' are also downloaded?

Regards,
Deon

Diane Poremsky [MVP] January 21st 09 09:53 PM

Download total message from exchange

look on the file menu - you';ll have an option to download headers first
etc.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: