Outlook 2003 Hiding email address question

Old December 1st 08, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
bjol

Default Outlook 2003 Hiding email address question

I'm a rookie so please help. I have a client who does not like his email to
show on any emails. He only wants me to have his email and his emails get
fwd'd around our office and to other vendors etc. Is there any way I can
save him as a contact and only have his alias viewable in replys, cc's, etc?

Any help is appreciated
Old December 2nd 08, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Franz_aRTiglio

bjol wrote:
I'm a rookie so please help. I have a client who does not like his
email to show on any emails. He only wants me to have his email and
his emails get fwd'd around our office and to other vendors etc. Is
there any way I can save him as a contact and only have his alias
viewable in replys, cc's, etc?

How about using BCC ?

1st: Enable the BCC field
(click on the black triangle shape next to "options" )
http://www.intelliadmin.com/images/Enable%20BCC%20In%20Outlook%202.jpg

2nd:
put your client adress in the BCC

3rd:
send the mail

Everyone in the BCC field will receive the message, but no one can know
it's adress (nor he received the message too)