Major flaw in Outlook 2007: emails stuck in outbox

Old November 5th 08, 11:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
scorpionleather

Default Major flaw in Outlook 2007: emails stuck in outbox

Brian, I don't know how this works as far as contacting the company. Since
you are a Microsoft MVP maybe you have some Microsoft contacts in the
Outlook department, and maybe you can let them know this is a widespread bug
inside of Outlook itself?

Old November 6th 08, 02:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It's not a widespread bug - in every instance but yours it was caused by an
addin.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Old November 6th 08, 01:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"scorpionleather" wrote in message

Brian, I don't know how this works as far as contacting the company.
Since you are a Microsoft MVP maybe you have some Microsoft contacts in
the Outlook department, and maybe you can let them know this is a
widespread bug inside of Outlook itself?

I have no contacts anywhere within Microsoft except for the person who
handles the MVP program.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]