Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Can't open Outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/78870-cant-open-outlook.html)

Dan[_7_] September 18th 08 02:25 PM

Can't open Outlook

Whenever I attempt to open Outlook, I recieve the message that "Outlook.pst
is not a personal folder file" and then closes. I have attempted to
reinstall "Office Ent. 2007" and repair Windows XP but to no avail. Any
hints?

Dan[_7_] September 18th 08 03:34 PM

Can't open Outlook

I've tried that, however, the scan says that it does not recognize the file,
and no information can be retrieved

DL September 18th 08 04:13 PM

Can't open Outlook

Then perhaps you need to state where the pst file came from and/or how you
located it on your system.
And whether Outlook ever worked.

Peter Foldes September 18th 08 05:59 PM

Can't open Outlook

Office Enterprise is a Volume Edition available only through the Home Program from the Company from where you purchased it.

Your questions on this Office Enterprise Edition should be directed to the IT person at the Company from where it was purchased through the Home Program. They are the ones that hold the Volume License and are the ones that can help you. Their version sometimes can and is probably altered to fit their needs.

--
Peter