Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/78745-outlook-2007-lotus-domino.html)

news.microsoft.com[_6_] September 16th 08 01:34 PM

Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino

Hi,

I use a lotus domino r5 server
And i would like to connect my outlook 2007 client to my domino server.
Could you say me if it's possible ?
And how ?

Thanks

Diane Poremsky [MVP] September 16th 08 02:07 PM

Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino

You'll need to get the Notes connector from your administrator.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in
message ...

jacksion September 16th 11 10:34 AM

Hi,

do u need to Lotus Domino Connector from Microsoft Outlook don't worry,

i found SysTools Outlook to Notes connector application that will successfully connect my Outlook 2007 database objects like text, attachments, folders/subfolders, contacts/groups, encrypted data and attachments to lotus notes domino server from Microsoft Outlook,

We feel pride in giving this service to our users who are frustrated in converting outlook 2007 mail to lotus notes.

for more information available click he- www.outlooktolotusnotes.com

Thanks and Regards
Jacksion paul