Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino

Old September 16th 08, 01:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
news.microsoft.com[_6_]

Default Outlook 2007 + Lotus domino

Hi,

I use a lotus domino r5 server
And i would like to connect my outlook 2007 client to my domino server.
Could you say me if it's possible ?
And how ?

Thanks

Old September 16th 08, 02:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You'll need to get the Notes connector from your administrator.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in
message ...

Old September 16th 11, 10:34 AM
jacksion jacksion is offline
Banned

Hi,

do u need to Lotus Domino Connector from Microsoft Outlook don't worry,

i found SysTools Outlook to Notes connector application that will successfully connect my Outlook 2007 database objects like text, attachments, folders/subfolders, contacts/groups, encrypted data and attachments to lotus notes domino server from Microsoft Outlook,

We feel pride in giving this service to our users who are frustrated in converting outlook 2007 mail to lotus notes.

for more information available click he- www.outlooktolotusnotes.com

Thanks and Regards
Jacksion paul

Last edited by jacksion : December 27th 11 at 11:59 AM. Reason: word changing