Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Problem Sending Email with Multiple acounts (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/70237-problem-sending-email-multiple-acounts.html)

tjginge April 13th 08 06:40 PM

Problem Sending Email with Multiple acounts

I currently have several email acounts set up in outlook 2007. My problem is
if I try and send an email that came in thru a pop3 acount it won't forward
it thru my exchange server at work with out me physically changing it. I was
able to do this in office 2003.
--
Tony

Brian Tillman April 14th 08 05:12 PM

tjginge wrote:

I currently have several email acounts set up in outlook 2007. My
problem is if I try and send an email that came in thru a pop3 acount
it won't forward it thru my exchange server at work with out me
physically changing it. I was able to do this in office 2003.

Replies and forwards always, even in Outlook 2003, use the account by which
the original message was received.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]