Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How can I make "today" more visible in Monthly View?(Outlook2003) (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/70208-how-can-i-make-today.html)

ship April 12th 08 04:15 PM

How can I make "today" more visible in Monthly View?(Outlook2003)

Outlook 2003, Win XP (all latest patches)

Hi

How can I make it easier to see "today's date" in the Monthly View?
(in Outlook 2003).

On my PC, the date that is "today" is flagged with a dull grey
highlight that is almost invisible - whereas on my friend's PC it is a
nice bright orange!

Any thoughts?

Ship
Shiperton Henethe

P.S. Please excuse me if this post arrives twice - I believe the first
attempt failed, but I can't be sure...