Outlook 2003, Customize the Address Card when entering a new conta

Old March 17th 08, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
laura

Default Outlook 2003, Customize the Address Card when entering a new conta

Help ? At work, we use Outlook all the general information is entered on the
general tab. We also have 3 fields under the all field tabs that we needed
entered. Is there any way to add boxes to the general tab, several employees
forget to click on the gneral tab.

How can we customized the address card view ? Suggestions, thank you.