Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   ERROR 0X.800C10131 WHEN SENDING EMAIL (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/667-error-0x-800c10131-when-sending.html)

Timsandi January 27th 06 05:10 PM

ERROR 0X.800C10131 WHEN SENDING EMAIL

hi, when sending an email i am getting the error message
0X.800C10131. What is this message. I am running windows ME and Outlook
Express.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't know much about this kind of stuff.

Christian Goeller January 27th 06 05:33 PM

Timsandi, you wrote on Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:10:12 -0500:

hi, when sending an email i am getting the error message
0X.800C10131. What is this message. I am running windows ME and Outlook
Express.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't know much about this kind of stuff.

This newsgroup provides Microsoft Outlook, not Outlook Express; it's
quite an other program. Please ask in a newsgroup that provides Outlook
Express.

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller