Can't send e-mail with Outlook 2007

Old February 4th 08, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Can't send e-mail with Outlook 2007

On Feb 4, 11:06*am, "Gordon" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 4, 10:55 am, "Gordon" wrote:

wrote in message

I just switched my host to start logic from Go Daddy

Did your email address change when you switched? Are people sending to the
WRONG email address?
No- My e-mail stayed the same. *Everyone I send Test E-mails to just
hits "reply" / "send" anyway.

It sounds to me as if the domain isn't registered with your new host
properly. (I don't know what the technical term is). If you do a DNS report
on your domain name (without the www bit) athttp://www.dnsstuff.comwhat
does it say in the part of the report marked "NS" under Info? If it doesn't
say Start Logic then your NS is messed up and you need to speak to your host
about it.

OK! THis exposed something definitely wrong- can you go to
http://www.dnsstuff.com and type in my domain: infusionlounge.com ...
take a look at the "mail" section near the bottom.. tell me what you
think if you would
Old February 4th 08, 08:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Any ideas?
Old February 4th 08, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

This is the DNS Report... could any issues listed here be the cause of
my problem?

Below please find the custom url to your DNSstuff tool results.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsrep...9278811e459019
Please distribute this unique URL to anyone you wish to access these
results.
Do not cut and paste the URL directly from your browser's address bar,
as this type of direct access is now restricted.
Thanks for relying on DNSstuff. Visit DNSstuff.com (http://
www.dnsstuff.com) for more DNS tools, content and expertise.

Old February 4th 08, 09:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

On Feb 4, 12:23*pm, "Brian Tillman" wrote:
wrote:
It does not throw up any errors.. thats the thing.. everything seems
to work just fine. *BUT e-mails arent getting delivered. *Have had
this problem since Friday morning and spent hours trying to figure it
out.

Do they move from Outbox to Sent Items? *If so, it's a server-side issue..
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

YES_ Outlook is working perfectly....
Old February 4th 08, 09:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

wrote:
It does not throw up any errors.. thats the thing.. everything seems
to work just fine. *BUT e-mails arent getting delivered. *Have had
this problem since Friday morning and spent hours trying to figure it
out.

Do they move from Outbox to Sent Items? *If so, it's a server-side issue.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

YES_ Outlook is working perfectly....

EXCEPT- any e-mail I send from outlook doesnt get delivered (.. but it
does go out of otulook without any errors)
Old February 4th 08, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Gordon

wrote in message
This is the DNS Report... could any issues listed here be the cause of
my problem?

Below please find the custom url to your DNSstuff tool results.
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsrep...9278811e459019

I'm not sufficiently expert to diagnose any problems from that - might be an
idea to forward that link to a support person at your host?

Old February 4th 08, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

ok- thanks guys for your help.. When they figure it out I will update

Thanks Again- truly appreciate it
Old February 5th 08, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

I sent an e-mail to the host engineer- hopefully they can find the
issue on thier end.

Some updates:
when a few people send me e-mails from their outlook & thier webmail I
dont recieve them. BUT if those same people send from thier pda's
(blackberry, treo, iphone,) going through the same server .. the E-
mails come through!! Does this trigger any ideas with anyone?

Thanks guys
Old February 5th 08, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

wrote:

YES_ Outlook is working perfectly....

Well, then, you'll have to pursue it with the server owner.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]