Can't set Outlook 2007 default font size?????

Old January 23rd 08, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
M O J O

Default Can't set Outlook 2007 default font size?????

Hi,

In Outlook 2007, I go to Tools, options, mail format, stationary, fonts
and set all my fonts to Verdana 10.

But when I create a new mail, my font is always 7.5. If I reply a mail,
it's 10.

This problem is on half of my clients ... spooky!

I have not chosen any themes.

Any idea??

Thanks!

M O J O
Old January 23rd 08, 09:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
M O J O

I found out that my clients that has Office 2007 installed works
perfectly, but my clients who has Outlook 2007 and Word 2003 installed,
fails to set propper font.

Hmmm.

Any idea?

Thanks!

M O J O

Old January 23rd 08, 02:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

M O J O wrote:

I found out that my clients that has Office 2007 installed works
perfectly, but my clients who has Outlook 2007 and Word 2003
installed, fails to set propper font.

There will always be problems in a mixed version Office installation. Where
are you trying to set the fonts?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old January 23rd 08, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
M O J O

Hi Brian,

I go to Tools, options, mail format, stationary, fonts and set all my
fonts to Verdana 10 (new mail and reply).

I'm afraid that it's a mixed-version problem. (

My users are pretty mad, that they have to manually set the font size on
each email. Hmmm.

Thanks.

M O J O

Old January 23rd 08, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Laura Rooke

what format of mail are you using? HTML, Text..?

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Old January 24th 08, 07:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
M O J O

Hi Laura,

I'm using HTML.

M O J O