Killfiling MI5 newbie spammer

Old January 1st 08, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller

Default Killfiling MI5 newbie spammer

Is there a way to killfile him using OE6?

Thanks all

Old January 1st 08, 12:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Uncle Grumpy

"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote:

Is there a way to killfile him using OE6?

No. The subject line changes every time - including the spelling of
repeated words - and so does the email address.
Old January 1st 08, 06:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky

we can hope that MI5 gets him first

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

Old January 2nd 08, 03:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Uncle Grumpy

Pegleg wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:28:28 GMT, "Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller"
wrote:

Is there a way to killfile him using OE6?

Thanks all

Probably not, but you can if you use Agent!

This filter works in Agent (just tested it), even with all the
permutations the poster has been generating:

Subject:"m" and "i" and "5" and {p} and {e} and {r} and {s} and {e}and
{c} and {u} and {t} and {i} and {o} and {n}
Old January 2nd 08, 05:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Swifty

Uncle Grumpy wrote:
This filter works in Agent (just tested it), even with all the
permutations the poster has been generating:

{c} and {u} and {t} and {i} and {o} and {n}

I'm busy blocking all combinations of M/I/5 with ,/`/'/- in Thunderbird.
There can't be many left. Oh for regular expressions in the filters; I'd
have finished months ago.

It's better than the average computer game, as far as I'm concerned.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html

Killfiling mail Phil Outlook Express 2 March 25th 07 02:51 PM
neue FAX-Spammer gegen Faxspammer Outlook - Fax Functions 0 December 20th 06 09:29 PM
newbie help... jim d Outlook and VBA 1 November 1st 06 05:58 AM
Advice how to set up newsletter but not be a spammer simon Outlook - General Queries 3 August 29th 06 03:20 PM
New Spammer Trick? mcp6453 Outlook - General Queries 2 January 30th 06 11:10 PM