Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2007 does not love "Standa" (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/58314-outlook-2007-does-not-love.html)

[email protected] October 5th 07 11:33 AM

Outlook 2007 does not love "Standa"

Whenever I write in a message the word "Standa" the program crashes
showing this error message:

Buffer Overrun detected!
Program: ...am Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE

A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
now be terminated.

Maybe someone can tell me the reason??

I've got screenshots of this error.

Thanks in advance.

Federico B.
Italy

Brian Tillman October 5th 07 01:23 PM

wrote:

Whenever I write in a message the word "Standa" the program crashes
showing this error message:

Buffer Overrun detected!
Program: ...am Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE

Check your autocorrection settings, for a start. Do you have anything
substituting something else for he string "standa"?

I've got screenshots of this error.

Post URLs to those, please.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]