Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Mass change sending format (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/56821-mass-change-sending-format.html)

[email protected] September 14th 07 05:17 AM

Mass change sending format

Is there any way to change the sending format (to HTML) for ALL of my
contacts at once? I have way too many to go into each one and change
the sending format?

Adam

Peter Marchert September 14th 07 06:16 AM

Mass change sending format

Hello Adam,

the Tool EditContacts can change the internetformat:

http://www.outlook-stuff.com/compone...id,3/Itemid,2/

Select "All" on the tab "Settings" and then choose the field
"Internetformat".

Peter

--
Infos, workshops & soft-