Visio 2007 causing problems with Outlook 2003

Old September 10th 07, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
PaulG

Default Visio 2007 causing problems with Outlook 2003

Hi,

I have Win Office 2003 Standard and has been fine since day one. I needed to
use Visio so I have bought a single copy of Visio 2007.

I have various accounts setup in Outlook, many IMAP accounts and the odd
HTTP account. The default account is a IMAP Account.

When I enter another account, either IMAP or HTTP and click an email that
has not be read before, and dialog appears with title "Microsoft Office
Visio Professional 2007" Dialog text reads "Please wait while Windows
configures Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007"

It then shows the progress bar, going to 100% then the email shows. Click
the next unread email and it does it for every one.

Is there a solution to get rid of this dialog?

Thanks, PaulG.

Old September 10th 07, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

This is a long shot but try doing a Detect & Repair on Outlook (it should be
on the Help menu)

. uk...