Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/565-how-do-i-get-rid.html)

Spiknfan January 25th 06 12:33 AM

How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree

My log on screen shows I have 1 email message in outlook. I can not find any
unread emails and cannot get rid of the message.

Alan Smithee Jr. January 25th 06 01:35 AM

How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree

There's a registry edit you can do to eliminate this notification. You can
also use tweakUI to change that setting.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] January 25th 06 03:06 AM

How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm

Spiknfan January 26th 06 08:28 PM

How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on s

Thank you now if I can only remember how to tweakUI. Can you refresh my
memory?

Sam Crawford January 27th 06 02:24 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx