Outlook web access red X

Old September 7th 07, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Mark Christensen

Default Outlook web access red X

Hello,

Our company server runs Server 2003 with Outlook web access. My home
comupter runs Vista and IE7. I logged in today and tried to reply to an
email but instead of being able to type the reply, the message space instead
displayed a red X. I did some searching and came across this:
http://outlookexchange.blogspot.com/...lems-with.html

I followed the steps and now I can create or reply to emails. Next I tried
to set up my signature in the Options tab of Outlook web access, but I again
get the red X instead of being able to type my signature. So I then hit the
X in the upper right corner to close out of that signature window and that
causes IE7 to close completely, and then restart itself. I then have to log
back into my work email.

How can I make it work so I can set up my signature in web access? I've
tried re-installing the S/MIME control and restarting Windows, but to no
avail. Thanks for the help.

Mark Christensen

Old September 7th 07, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

Outlook Web Access is really an Exchange component and has nothing to do
with Outlook so you should probably ask this in the Exchange.clients
newsgroup. That said you should make sure your OWA server is listed in your
IE Trusted Sites list.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP