Outlook 2003 Contacts not showing in folders

Old September 6th 07, 09:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
mobile

Default Outlook 2003 Contacts not showing in folders

I have removed the profile and set up a new one. the contacts do not show up
in the folder view. I can see them, access them and send mail using the
contacts. but I cannot get them to show. I have right clicked on the
contacts folder, went to properties, and unchecked the box to show contacts.
rebooted system, went back in outlook and rechecked box to show contacts.

contacts still do appear in the folders. any ideas of what I am doing wrong
and how to correct it would be appreciated.

thank you

Old September 6th 07, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Can't get them to show where? Contacts always appear in Folder view if they
exist in your profile. There are other places they may not appear, but
Folder view is not one of them. I suspect you mean something different.
Define what you mean by "folder view."
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old September 7th 07, 05:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
mobile

Thanks Russ,

I resolved the problem. I can now see the folders.