2003 "color theme" file for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007?

Old August 31st 07, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
CraiginNJ[_2_]

Default 2003 "color theme" file for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007?

Does anyone know where I can find & download a "color theme" file
(.thmx?) for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007 which gives me the palette
used in Outlook 2003 / Office 2003?

I've tried a lot of web searching for that, with no luck. I know I
can customize a "color theme" of my own, but I can't be sure I'd match
the old colors as correctly as possible.

Craig in NJ

Old August 31st 07, 04:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Did you try ThemeXP? Otherwise, I know of no options

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, CraiginNJ asked:

Old September 21st 07, 05:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
CraiginNJ

ThemeXP seems to be only Windows themes, not MS Office themes.

I'm looking for an MS Office 2007 "color theme" with the Office 2003
color palatte.

It's frustrating not being able to duplicate the colors since few
people have Office 2007, and the new color palette doesn't even seem
as clear and effective for coloring text in emails & word documents.

Craig in NJ