Serial Number question

Old August 30th 07, 04:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DKF

Default Serial Number question

I bought SBS Server 2003 some time ago.

I just realized it came with Outlook 2003. I have the SN for the SBS disks.
When I tried to install Outlook 2003 I got an error message that the SN was
not correct. It appears the installation SN for Outlook 2003 is different
from SBS 2003.

How can I find out what the SN is for my Outlook 2003 when I have the SN for
SBS 2003. Thanks in advance.

Old August 30th 07, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

You should have received a separate product key for Outlook 2003 with your
SBS 2003 materials. Look through the disks/books.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

Old August 30th 07, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DKF

Thanks for the reply. I don't have anything but the disks. I do have the
product ID for SBS 2003 but not Outlook. Can Microsoft look up what would
have been my SN for outlook given my SN for SBS 2003 since they were
packaged as a set? I guess that is what I was asking.

Old September 6th 07, 08:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

I doubt it, but you can try calling the 800 number and asking for the
licensing department. http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=mscom