Can't open outlook 2007

Old July 17th 07, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Pia

Default Can't open outlook 2007

I have just installed outlook 2007 on a new machine with windows vista. When
I open it it says configuring and gets stuck there, I do end task, try
starting it up again and it allows me to open in safe mode, but I'm guessing
this isn't a permanent solutions anyone got any suggestions I've googled this
problem and loads of people have problems starting outlook but not this way.
I am tearing my hair out with it!!!!!!
--
Pia
Old July 19th 07, 08:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Are you trying to reuse an old Outlook profile with Outlook 2007? If so, you
might try creating a new profile from scratch and tell Outlook to start with
that one by default.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook