Outlook Customed forms

Old July 14th 07, 01:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Max

Default Outlook Customed forms

I have Windows XP with MS Office Outlook 2003. I created 3-4 customed forms
and published them in Outook 2003 - worked just fine.

I upgrade MS Office Enterprice 2007 now my Outlook 2007 will not open the
customed forms I created in Outlook 2003. I went to manage forms and cleared
the cache forms. Still failed to open the forms. My co-workers who still
have Outlook 2003 can open the forms just fine. Except me since I updated to
Outlook 2007.

The error I am getting is "The form selected cannot be displayed. The
object cannot be found."

Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this issue?

Portia
Old July 14th 07, 01:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

To which forms library are the forms published? If you create a new form and publish it, do you see similar behavior? You can also try a more aggressive approach to clearing the forms cache by deleting the entire contents of the Forms folder that contains the frmcache.dat file.

FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...rogram_f orms
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old July 19th 07, 12:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Max

Thank you for replying.

I have resolved the issue by going to the Microsoft Exchange e-mail Accounts
setting Advanced tab. Selected the additional Mailbox I have added and
unchecked the "Use Cached Exchange Mode" -- And the forms opens fine now
both in Outlook 2007 and 2003!

Portia ~