Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   logo in signature outlook2003 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/48660-logo-signature-outlook2003.html)

bob engler May 20th 07 05:18 PM

logo in signature outlook2003

I setup a signature with our logo(gif) and text with name, number, etc.
I am using Outlook 2003. I setup this signature for both New and
Forwarding and Replys but the forwarding and replys doesn't put the
logo on the signature but the New ones have the logo. I have redone
it twice and when I change any of the text to make sure I'm using the
correct signature, the changes are there but not the logo. We are
using Exchange server 2003 on our server.

Thanks in Advance.

Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} May 21st 07 12:55 AM

logo in signature outlook2003

Are the Forwards and replies HTML or text ?

-----
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}

Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} May 21st 07 01:12 PM

logo in signature outlook2003

Hmm...
Looks like you broke it Bob. and I don't know how to fix it... :-(

Hopefully one of the good folks here more familiar with Outlook will have
come across the issue and a fix before and be able to chip in.

--
Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}