Outlook 2002 fonts changed

Old January 22nd 06, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin
QH

Default Outlook 2002 fonts changed

Hi,

We run a W2K network with Exchange 2000 as our email system, and this
is all done through Citrix Metaframe XP servers and thin clients.
Recently, one of our users has complained that the fonts in his Outlook
have changed to a different font and a smaller size. This has effected
most of the emails in his inbox, and happened overnight. He claims he
has done nothing that would logically cause this - we have a heavily
locked down environment, and user rights are quite limited e.g. no run
prompts, most of control panel missing, no rights to edit registry.
When I checked his setup I noticed that the option to use Word as email
editor was greyed out, and that his mail is set to html. I tried
changing the default font size and style, but this did not appear to
effect the mails in his inbox at all, and neither did deleting the
outlook.cmd in his profile.

What could have caused this change, and how can I put it right?

Many thanks,

QH

Old January 23rd 06, 12:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin
[email protected]

Getting full functionality from your printers is definitly an issue
Citrix has tried to address and solve. It seems the only fix I have
seen is using screwdrivers from tricerat. This will give you control
of your printers settings. They have a free trial you can check out to
see if it works. Let me know if this clears things up.

Old January 23rd 06, 01:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin
QH

Printers? I am puzzled, are you sure you meant to respond to my post? I
was referring to the way the fonts have changed within Outlook.

Thanks,

QH