What gets an email caught by Junk email folder - default settings?

Old May 15th 07, 08:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JM

Default What gets an email caught by Junk email folder - default settings?

What is it about an incoming email that causes Outlook [2003] to direct it
to a Junk folder that is default? I have not customized the settings on one
computer, and one email address always goes to the Junk folder. What
"properties" of the incoming email suggest that to Outlook that it's spam?

Thank you,

jm

Old May 15th 07, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JM

I'm sorry if I haven't provided enough info, or if this is an over-asked
question.

By the way, I'm running Outlook 2003 as a POP3 client, with a fqdn hosted by
Godaddy.

thank you,

jm

. ..

Old May 15th 07, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Microsoft doesn't share that proprietary information. Sounds like you might want to add that one address to your Safe Senders list.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP