Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange Server - Outlook 2007

Old May 2nd 07, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
boe

Default Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange Server - Outlook 2007

I'm getting new error messages from my hotmail accounts on MS Outlook 2007 -
Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange Server. A
temporary mailbox exists but might not have all of your previous data. You
can connect to a temporary mailbox or work offline with all of your old
data. If you choose to work with your old data, you cannot send or
receive e-mail messages.
Use temporary mailbox Use Old Data Cancel

I don't have any exchange server accounts under this profile - just hotmail.

I tried deleting the profile and creating a new one - the error comes back.

I tried cleaning ou the local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook
and application data\microsoft\outlook and recreating the profile - the
error comes back.

I tried deleting all the entries in the registry with my hotmail accounts
username - the error comes back.

I have all the patches for outlook 2007 applied - can't find squat on the
web for this error.

No matter which of the three boxes I select - the error comes back.

I suppose I could try uninstalling office and reinstalling but I'd like to
know the cause and solution.

If I remove the hotmail accounts from the profile, the error goes away - of
course then I can't check my e-mail so that doesn't help much.

Old May 5th 07, 02:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
boe

I have many profiles - turns out it was due to another profile - not sure
why that profile effected this profile as they are seperate and have no
accounts in common.

Old June 11th 07, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
zombiecrom

Default Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft Exchange

I'm having the same issue with one of my clients. We're using Outlook 2007
and Exchange 2003. I just upgraded his computer from Office '03 to '07 and
ran all Office updates. I even uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled but still
receive the exact same message. So far I've not found any useful tips on the
web. Any suggestions.

Ty

Old June 20th 07, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Mike

I turned on offline folders (i wasn't using offline folders) and it connected
directly. You may want to either try shutting off then turning them back on
(delete the *.ost in the process or create a new one). Or just Delete your
profile and create another one.

Hope this helps