How do you combine two calenders?

Old March 28th 07, 02:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Paula

Default How do you combine two calenders?

My husband and I have been both working on making a calender. We want to
know if there is away to combine the two to make one?
Old March 28th 07, 02:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Paula wrote:

My husband and I have been both working on making a calender. We
want to know if there is away to combine the two to make one?

Depends. Are you both using the same PC? Are you both using the same
Windows username? What version of Outlook? DO you want to share all
Outlook data or only the calendar? DO you want only one calendar, and that
shared, or do you each want a shared calendar and a private one? Why not
spell out exactly what you want to do?
--
Brian Tillman

Old March 28th 07, 01:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Paula

Sorry it was late when I was trying to do this. We are using 2 diff PC's,
and diff Window screennames. We are using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. We
want a Shared Calender. So we can keep up with the kids stuff and ours.

Old March 28th 07, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Paula wrote:

Sorry it was late when I was trying to do this. We are using 2 diff
PC's, and diff Window screennames. We are using Microsoft Office
Outlook 2007. We want a Shared Calender. So we can keep up with the
kids stuff and ours.

If your two PCs are networked together, then you should be able to create a
folder that you share on the network from one machine and create a PST with
a calendar in it. The other machine should be be able to open that PST and
access the contents of the calendar. The only downside is that you can't
have both Outlooks running at once.

Other options can be found he http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm
--
Brian Tillman