Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   " the operation failed due to network or other communication problems" (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/44277-operation-failed-due-network-other.html)

Edward March 24th 07 05:04 PM

" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"

I am trying to use the SEND TO feature in Excel 2000.
When I click on SEND TO as attachment I receive the error

" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"
Anyone know the cause of this ?

Thanks

Ed

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] March 24th 07 07:34 PM

Edward wrote:
I am trying to use the SEND TO feature in Excel 2000.
When I click on SEND TO as attachment I receive the error

" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"
Anyone know the cause of this ?

Thanks

Ed

You would need to be using Outlook 2000 in order for this to work - is that
what you're using? The versions must match.

Edward March 25th 07 03:18 PM

" the operation failed due to network or other communication problems"

I am using MSOFFICE 2000
for all suite programs, I have no other suites installed.

..

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] March 30th 07 02:35 PM

Edward wrote:
I am using MSOFFICE 2000
for all suite programs, I have no other suites installed.

OK - I'd try a detect & repair, or a reinstall, of Office.

.
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
ahoo.com wrote in
message ...
Edward wrote:
I am trying to use the SEND TO feature in Excel 2000.
When I click on SEND TO as attachment I receive the error

" the operation failed due to network or other communication
problems" Anyone know the cause of this ?