how to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

Old March 5th 07, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
ay

Default how to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book are "safe
sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without block as spam.

Thank you.

Old March 6th 07, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

ay wrote:

How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book
are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without
block as spam.

Version of Outlook? For OL 2003, click ActionsJunk E-mailJunk E-mail
OptionsSafe Senders. Check the box labeled "Also trust e-mail from my
Contacts".
--
Brian Tillman

Old March 6th 07, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
ay

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
How to make all email address in my address book "safe sender"?

That means I wish all the contact email address in my address book
are "safe sender" and I wish to receive their incoming email without
block as spam.

Version of Outlook? For OL 2003, click ActionsJunk E-mailJunk E-mail
OptionsSafe Senders. Check the box labeled "Also trust e-mail from my
Contacts".
--
Brian Tillman

Thanks Brian. Yes, I have Outlook 2003.
But this "safe sender" only allows me to "add" email address manually one at
a time.
Does Microsoft have any smart to allow all email addresses in my address
book to be safe sender by default? Guess not, huh?

Old March 6th 07, 10:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

ay wrote:

But this "safe sender" only allows me to "add" email address manually
one at a time.
Does Microsoft have any smart to allow all email addresses in my
address book to be safe sender by default? Guess not, huh?

Your Contacts ARE your "address book". Outlook doesn't have an address
book. By checking the box I mentioned, you're telling Outlook to trust any
address that is in your Contacts.
--
Brian Tillman