Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Importing data form outlook (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/41344-importing-data-form-outlook.html)

Steve Cochran February 20th 07 01:54 PM

Importing data form outlook

Not that I'm aware of. There may be a 3rd party product that extracts
messages from pst files as eml files, but even that, I think, would require
Outlook to be installed.

steve

"xms" wrote in message
Is there a way to transfer email and folder to mail from a .pst file
without havin outlook installed on the pc?

xms February 20th 07 02:22 PM

Importing data form outlook

thanks, I downloaded a trial of office 2007 professional installed only
outlook and imported files from there :)

John Butler February 20th 07 03:35 PM

Importing data form outlook

XMS

There is third party software that does this but it costs about $50

John