Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   # of messages in a folder Outlook 2003 (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/37846-messages-folder-outlook-2003-a.html)

ritter197 January 16th 07 12:35 AM

# of messages in a folder Outlook 2003

I know I can go to Properties and select to show the number of items within
a folder. But I have many. many folders and like to to it for all folders at
the same time, rather then laboriously work myself through all folders.

I cannot see anything in the toolbars that does that.

How can I accomplish that?

Diane Poremsky [MVP] January 16th 07 01:23 AM

# of messages in a folder Outlook 2003

Outlook doesn't have such an option.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

ritter197 January 16th 07 01:00 PM

# of messages in a folder Outlook 2003

What a bummer! 1 folder at a time? Even OE does better here!