Send To Using Wrong Program

Old January 15th 07, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Send To Using Wrong Program

Hi,

I'm running Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2003 Terminal Server and up until
recently whenever you selected "Send To Mail Recipient" by right
clicking on a file it used Outlook 2003. Now, it prompts asking to make
Outlook Express the default email client. Then if you say "No" it tries
to create a new Internet Connection. We are using Outlook 2003 with a
Microsoft Exchange Server. I tried running Outlook first and then
selecting "Send to Mail Recipient" with the same result. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Nick