Lost subject auto-preview in OL2007

Old January 11th 07, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Who knows?

Default Lost subject auto-preview in OL2007

Fresh install of Office 2007 on Vista x64. (Technet has benefits!)

I installed it, it was just the way I want it with a connection to Exchange
and a couple of POP accounts. Problem I have is that I'm not sure what I
did, but I click on the far left column to select a folder, and it used to
show the sender with a 1 line auto-preview of the subject line. It's just a
single line with the sender name and the subject to the right.

It's fine on my laptop with OL2007 on it and it's configured almost the
same way except that the one with the issue logs into the domain.

There are no group policy settings or anything like that.

I've been poking around for hours and I can't find it! I know it's
something stupid.
Old January 11th 07, 05:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Who knows?

On the laptop, where's it's working correctly....the 2nd column from the
left just has "Arranged by" and "Newest on top" with no column headings and
my desktop actually has the column headings for the importance, attachment,
etc that you can click on to sort by.

I'm really baffled here.

Old January 11th 07, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Who knows?

And I just connected with a machine running Outlook 2003 and it's the same
way there! I lost that single line auto preview of the subject line.

ARGH!