Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   How do show more emails in my inbox? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/37485-how-do-show-more-emails.html)

Mike O January 11th 07 04:41 PM

How do show more emails in my inbox?

Newbie to outlook but used Eudora for several years. I can't seem to figure
out how to display more than a weeks worth of emails in my inbox. Although
it shows I have a couple of hundred emails in my inbox, I can only see a
weeks worth. Its driving me crazy. Any help is apprecicated.

K. Orland January 11th 07 06:15 PM

How do show more emails in my inbox?

You must be filtering your view to show only the last 7 days. Click on View
Current View and highlight Messages. That should show you everything.
Hope this helps.

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] January 13th 07 04:21 AM

How do show more emails in my inbox?

Kathleen, please contact me at my email address "mstaples at millmeister dot com" at your convenience. I have a couple of non-public questions to ask of you. Your choice, no pressure, but I would appreciate it.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, K. Orland asked: